cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

While checking in one assembly I am getting error mesaage as Error message - New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this o

RanajitPawal
1-Newbie

While checking in one assembly I am getting error mesaage as Error message - New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this o

Error message -

New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this object in the workspace

I sse that 1901065.asm is not present in the commonspace. I am not sure whather it is present in other product.

Can anybody help me in resolving this problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Ranajit

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have admin rights, it will show up in a Windchill search.

If you don't have admin rights, it may be in a workspace that you don't have visibilty rights to.

Find out who has already used that number and ask them to rename it or rename yours and check-in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Search "1901065.asm" in windchill if existed, rename or delete the file and upload/checkin the new one.

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs. I had to rename the assembly and check in the same.

Thanks,

-Ranajit-

If you have admin rights, it will show up in a Windchill search.

If you don't have admin rights, it may be in a workspace that you don't have visibilty rights to.

Find out who has already used that number and ask them to rename it or rename yours and check-in.

Announcements

Top Tags