cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill Print Service configuration problem

pburtsev
1-Newbie

Windchill Print Service configuration problem

Hello everybody, sorry for my english =). I have some questions about configuring Windchill Print Service and batch printing.

I not find any posts about configuring batch print on this forum.

What i am doing:

1) Going to Site - Utilities - Preference Manager - Visualization - Batch Print - Enabled (Yes).

2) Going to Site - Creo View Configuration for Site - Create configuration - Default - Add file to configuration - Add PrinterConfig.xml (see in attachments).

3) Going to Site - Worker Agent Administration and create print worker for machine named "tt-54".

3) On tt-54 machine i configure pvsprint daemon.

4) In Worker Agent Administration i see that connection with worker tt-54:print is establishment.

5) I take some drawings and choose "Batch print" in context menu.

6) Windchill open batch print window and i choose "Submit" button.

7) In WVS monitor i see that print job have "JOB Successful" but nothing is printed (Printer have no job in queue)

May be somebody tells me what is wrong and give step-by-step procedure for configuring Batch Print in Windchill

2 REPLIES 2

Hey Pavel, I regret to inform you that you have to purchase a Windchill Print Services license in order to batch print from Windchill. Just cut a PO for 10K and you will be gold! Actually I could not believe they wanted this much for this....what a joke! PTC does it again!

Buddy Hudson

Hello Bryant. "Windchill Print Service license" it is license for "what"? Is it for Creo View or for Windchill?

What do you think about configuration of windchill print service, i doing it correct?

Top Tags