cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Windchill - Web Browser Error - Script issue

dwinrich
1-Newbie

Windchill - Web Browser Error - Script issue

I am trying to open a work space that I have been using for some very large files. I am almost done with my project but I needed to check out another assembly. When I go to my workspace to rev and check out the files I need, I get a running script error. Has this happened to anyone else? Does any one know a correction for it? or perhaps preventative?

Thanks in advance,

Diane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes.. it is a very large assembly. What I have found if I click on the "No", the system will continue to function. The "Yes" will cancel all functions. I do have it working now. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This is an Internet Explorer message that's displayed when a script on the page has run for a certain amount of time. Are you checking out a large number of files at once?

Yes.. it is a very large assembly. What I have found if I click on the "No", the system will continue to function. The "Yes" will cancel all functions. I do have it working now. Thank you.

Top Tags