cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Windchill item count different

DonSargent
1-Newbie

Windchill item count different

Does anyone know why I get a different item count when I view my work spaces in PRO-E and in Internet explorer

As shown in Internet Explorer

Capture2.JPG

As shown in PRO-E

Capture.JPG

The items missing always seem to be the ones that are causing me problems

Is there a way to syncronize these views of the information

2 REPLIES 2

Don sargent,

This issue is similar to your other issue as only from Pro/E can you see the client side workspace. To see the same thing in IE as you do in Pro/E you need to make sure all objects are either Uploaded or Checked In.

Brand new parts will only appear in Pro/E when you hit Save. They will only be able to be seen in IE when you either Upload or Check the objects in.

I also see at least one ghost part in your client-side workspace (ac-00367.asm). Notice the star icon next to it, this means it is new to the workspace and has not yet been uploaded or checked in. Additionally, ghost parts cannot be checked into Windchill. To fix this you can either 1. do a check in from the embedded browser and click the checkbox to ignore incomplete objects, 2. find and import that file into your workspace, 3. delete the reference in the model to that assembly.

Hope this helps.

JR Carr

Boston Engineering

Thanks for the assist. your description was helpful

Top Tags