cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Worldcar automation

ptc-3452758
1-Newbie

Worldcar automation

When I worked at Deere they had gotten some files from ptc that wold let them automate some worldcar testing with windchill and pro/e. I have not been able to find these files on ptc's website and have opened a call and gotten no where. Does anyone have these files they can share.

7 REPLIES 7

you can download the assembly with this link:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/linkothumbredirect.jsp?im_dbkey=85681&icg_dbkey=522

/!\ you need a customer acount.

Thank you, But I already have the worldcar asm files. I am looking for the tool that times the checkin and checkout and other functions in windchill and pro/e. This is an automated tool that runs pro/e in none graphics mode.

Wayne

Oh, yes I remember the template xls file to fill the times, but never see the tool.

I'm also interested to have it

I have a benchmark tool only for Pro/Engineer if you want.

Is the benchmark tool OCUS? I would be interested in a tool that can benchmark WF5. OCUS only goes up to WF4.

The Enterprise Deployment Center at PTC developed the performance benchmarking tools your talking about. The Windchill Installation and Configuration Resource Page contains the information your looking for. The sections labeled "Windchill-Pro/ENGINEER Data Management Performance Benchmark Test" and "Windchill Single User Performance Tester for Pro/ENGINEER Data Management Operations" contain links to the datasets, instructions, and the testing toolkit.

We've integrated these tools into a performance benchmarking virtual machine appliance that is used to consistently gather Windchill benchmarking results from different locations on the network. The virtual machine contains some code we've developed to make configuring and collecting performance data easier.

Let me know if need any more information on the performance benchmarking tools.

-- Shawn
Boston Engineering

Looks liek this has what I was looking for. Thanks, so much for pointing it out. I don't know how I missed it.

Thanks,

Wayne

do you know of any other functions you can do in pro/e? I see in the one sample they are verifying a family table. This is not stated as a function of this tool in the pdf. I am looking for a rename in pro/e? I have this working fairly well right now I would just like to add some more interaction with pro/e.

Thanks,

Top Tags