cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

assignments report

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

assignments report

Anyone know how to create a query builder report that returns open assignments for a given user?

Essentially this would mean that as admin we can see each user's Home, Assignments table.

We assume that this will use the Work Item type, but so far haven't found the secret to get this report working.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

This provides a list of all users assignments for us. It may work for you... This was provided by to us by PTC after we requested it.

javascript:launchUtilityWindow('../../../servlet/WindchillAuthGW/wt.enterprise.URLProcessor/URLTemplateAction?Action=WfWorkListAdmin','WorkflowTaskList','resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,menubar=no,toolbar=no,location=no,status=yes,height=455,width=640');

Robert,

We are intested in the same. I can't seem to duplicate the report. If it is a querybuilder report, could you export it in xml format so I could import it into our system?

Regards,

Glen Herman
Sr Application Developer
Engineering And Technology
Trane Residential Systems
6200 Troup Hwy
Tyler, Texas, 75701

Mike,
You can use the attached query builder report to return "Active or Pending" assignments for a given user.

Hope this helps,
Dax Williams
Business Administrator, Windchill
Lifetime Products, Inc.
-<">mailto:->

[cid:image001.jpg@01CA383E.7E26CBC0]
Top Tags