cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with loadbalancing configuration

Highlighted

error with loadbalancing configuration

Hi

I am getting below error when trying create replica schedule.

2014-06-20 13:44:50,400 ERROR [ajp-bio-8011-exec-1] com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.ConnectionManager - Load balancing failed.

2014-06-20 13:44:51,414 ERROR [ajp-bio-8011-exec-1] com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.ConnectionManager - Load balancing failed.

2014-06-20 13:44:51,414 ERROR [ajp-bio-8011-exec-1] com.infoengine.procunit.adapter.ConnectionManager - Load balancing failed.

2014-06-20 13:44:51,414 ERROR [ajp-bio-8011-exec-1] com.infoengine.IeServlet - bad HTTP header: HTTP/1.0 400 Invalid request

java.io.IOException: bad HTTP header: HTTP/1.0 400 Invalid request

at com.infoengine.object.ContentHeader.<init>(ContentHeader.java:127)

at com.infoengine.object.ContentHeader.newContentHeader(ContentHeader.java:168)

at com.infoengine.object.IeMultipartInputStream.<init>(IeMultipartInputStream.java:294)

at com.infoengine.IeServlet$RequestDispatcher.run(IeServlet.java:498)

at com.infoengine.IeServlet.doGet(IeServlet.java:247)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)

it is appearing after I configure the environment as cluster env but not sure what went wrong in cluster configuration,

other things are working fine.

any guide on this to solve would be help ful.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: error with loadbalancing configuration

Can you post the full MS log containing the error as well as the wt.properties files from your cluster nodes? That way the community can take a look at your cluster settings and see if we can see any problems.

it is resolved now. thank you for the reply.

There was problem in cluster configuration, we corrected it then it started working fine.

Can you let us know what configuration was incorrect, in case someone else see's this same issue in the future?

As per PTC, master server host name is renamed to logical nameand then did the clustering .. it worked fine then ....

I have the same error in 10.2. Can you give me more details about the solution please?

Thank you.