cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

how to export job monitor table in a file

gbalestrieri
1-Newbie

how to export job monitor table in a file

We need a report of the current pubblications. The best option would be an export of the Job Monitor table:

JobMonitor.png

As the export in a file is not a provided function, waiting this function will be added, I ask if someone can help me to write a query that join the QUEUEENTRY table to obtain the same info of the Job Monitor.

I haven't idea on the other table and which are the keys to join tables.

Tanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3

Giovanni,

mi verrebbe voglia di scriverti in italiano, ma gli atri non capirebbero.

Take a look at this article from TS https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/case_solution.jsp?n=CS23768&lang=en

Also you can read this document I wrote, with a lots of query builder already done Resource for reporting

Marco.

Marco

Thank you Marco.

I start to look to QueryBuilder and try to create a new report but I don't understand how relate EPMDocuments with their publication queue.

I open a new report and first I add the class EPM Document after I don't see any class to match the object in the Job Monitor; there are some classes of wt.Queue but I don't find the right one.

QueryReport.png

Do anyone knows the class I need or have a documents that explane all the classes listed in the query builder?

Tank you all.

Giovanni

Giovanni,

take a look at this Getting query to return even with null (empty) valued attributes

I post a comment on how to search join between windchill types.

Happy Easter / Buona Pasqua

Marco

Marco
Top Tags