cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

import lifecycle java.lang.NullPointerException

WL_9839559
5-Regular Member

import lifecycle java.lang.NullPointerException

微信图片_20240109085213.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @WL_9839559 

I guess that you are trying yo import a lc template from different windchill version.

based on the information you provided I can see that input file is not well formatted

HelesicPetr_0-1704785443891.png

Your target system can miss some custom life cycle states and others things  as a roles workflows and so on. 

PetrH

WL_9839559
5-Regular Member
(To:HelesicPetr)

but my operation is export a lifecycle template from system1,then cancel this template,then import that template to system1.So I think the version is same.And I try to import this template to another system named system2,successful.It is too strange。system1 is dev,system2 is test

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:WL_9839559)

Confused, why are you exporting and then importing to the same system? You mentioned system1 twice. I can see it now allowing the same lifecycle to be imported back in. Did you try changing the filename of the import file?

Hi @WL_9839559 

What operation is cancel ? 

If the LC template exists why do you need to import it again to the same system? 

btw the LC template can not be disabled or check-out  if you want to update it by import. 

PetrH

Top Tags