cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

import lifecycle java.lang.NullPointerException

WL_9839559
5-Regular Member

import lifecycle java.lang.NullPointerException

微信图片_20240109085213.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @WL_9839559 

I guess that you are trying yo import a lc template from different windchill version.

based on the information you provided I can see that input file is not well formatted

HelesicPetr_0-1704785443891.png

Your target system can miss some custom life cycle states and others things  as a roles workflows and so on. 

PetrH

WL_9839559
5-Regular Member
(To:HelesicPetr)

but my operation is export a lifecycle template from system1,then cancel this template,then import that template to system1.So I think the version is same.And I try to import this template to another system named system2,successful.It is too strange。system1 is dev,system2 is test

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:WL_9839559)

Confused, why are you exporting and then importing to the same system? You mentioned system1 twice. I can see it now allowing the same lifecycle to be imported back in. Did you try changing the filename of the import file?

Hi @WL_9839559 

What operation is cancel ? 

If the LC template exists why do you need to import it again to the same system? 

btw the LC template can not be disabled or check-out  if you want to update it by import. 

PetrH

Top Tags