cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

issue with MS Outlook signature in OOTB Change Management notifications

ascorupco
7-Bedrock

issue with MS Outlook signature in OOTB Change Management notifications

Hi all,

Trying to get Change Management configured but we are having issues even with OOTB version: so CR is created and then in the next steps engineer receives email for example Change Notice Submitted as subject  line then there is some Windchill generated text (Process Notification, Process, process desc, Subject object) THEN there is a generated by MS Outlook signature for given user THEN rest of the generated by WC info (Product Name, Product creator, Host Org etc)

So WC auto generated text , signature of user sending email via Windchill, rest of WC auto generated text -looks ugly and engineers are complaining that signature should be at the bottom.

I cannot turn off signature for all users.... Do not know where to start... Attached is example of this annoying issue

Thanks, Adriana

1 REPLY 1
BenPerry
13-Aquamarine
(To:ascorupco)

Adriana Scorupco‌,

I don't fully understand what you're describing, but I assume you're frustrated with the OOTB text in the email notification template.  However, this can be customized.  Does this WHC article help you in your situation?  http://support.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc102_hc/index.jspx?id=WCCG_BusLogicCust_WorkflowAdmin_EmailNotif&action=show

Top Tags