cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

projectLink project creation error

OnurNalbantoglu
13-Aquamarine

projectLink project creation error

hello everyone, I am getting an error like in the image while creating the project. I can't create projects or plans in any way. have you experienced before?  error: (Java.Lang.StackOverFlowError)

thumbnail_image.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, I am writing in case there are others who have the problem;

the problem is that windchill checks the users when creating the project. Windchill checks the participant when opening the project, and users accidentally "disconnected" appear on my server. Turning off the user query while opening a project in Windchill fixed the problem but this is a temporary solution. note: I'm importing users from acitve directory.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @OnurNalbantoglu 

MethodServer log should tell you more about the error. 

PetrH

Hello, I am writing in case there are others who have the problem;

the problem is that windchill checks the users when creating the project. Windchill checks the participant when opening the project, and users accidentally "disconnected" appear on my server. Turning off the user query while opening a project in Windchill fixed the problem but this is a temporary solution. note: I'm importing users from acitve directory.

Announcements

Top Tags