cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

routing options before the set up participant

csottini
6-Contributor

routing options before the set up participant

Good day everyone,

I try to ask you the solution of my problem.

I would like see the routing options before the set up participant into the task model, but I don't know the way.

Can you help me?

Thanks to everyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure if I understood your question but it seems like you want to rearrange the layout task display something like below screenshot.

Claudio.png

1. If you are using task from template then you  can edit template jsp file
  2. If you are using native task from temple then you can rearrange the task display layout (I never tried it )

Hope it helps !!

Thanks

Shreyas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

What you are asking should be achievable using workitem layout or task form templates. Could you attach a screenshot of what you are looking to achieve?

Regards

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

I am not sure if I understood your question but it seems like you want to rearrange the layout task display something like below screenshot.

Claudio.png

1. If you are using task from template then you  can edit template jsp file
  2. If you are using native task from temple then you can rearrange the task display layout (I never tried it )

Hope it helps !!

Thanks

Shreyas

csottini
6-Contributor
(To:csottini)

Ok, you have got reason because I have not been clear in explaining the problem.

In any case I need what Shreyas Atre shows in his response, and this is the question:

How to edit jsp file to change the position like the screenshot?

Which command regards the setting of the participants?

Ufortunately I am not connected to the workstation and I can only interact with the questions. In the following days I'll make screenshots for post it.

Thanks to everyone.

Claudio

Okay.You can easily use task form template with configure in wizard option

1. Navigate to Organization > Templates > Task Form Templates > Create new Template

Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 6.36.09 PM.png

2. In the new task form template wizard,

> select the object type on which the workflow is supposed to run.

> Select the task type.

> Use the configure in wizard option. 

> You can name the tab whatever you like

> In the tables, select all the stuffs which you want in the task page in the order they have to be organized.

Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 6.38.21 PM.png

3. Set the preference to use Task form templates from Organization > Preference Manager > Workflow

Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 6.47.37 PM.png

4. Now edit the workflow activity to use the custom template which we have created in step #2

Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 6.45.17 PM.png

5. Now if you run the workflow, you should see the task in the order provided in TFT.

Screen Shot 2016-06-04 at 6.56.02 PM.png

Keep in mind this change will be effective only for new workflow processes - the current ones will display the default JSP

Regards

Binesh Kumar

Medtronic - MITG

Top Tags