cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

how to export file from creo to nx ?

soganja
1-Newbie

how to export file from creo to nx ?

hello sir ,

please give me guide line for how to export file from creo 3.0 to nx ?

thnk u .......

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:soganja)

Hi,

You can export solids body in STEP format (".stp") and surfaces as a IGES file format (".igs") then for reading them in NX.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Sunil,

You can save Creo files as NX using File > Save as NX. However type Nx is license feature. If you have license for Collaboration_Ext_NX you can save files as NX.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Sunil,

Did you manage to export Creo data as NX?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

NX can also read Creo files, but not sure about Creo3.

It is also a licensed product like the Save_as to NX from Creo3.

ft-2
1-Newbie

Hello,

Another solution could be to convert your Creo files to NX with CrossManager : http://www.datakit.com/en/cross_manager.php

It is not free either, but certainly less expensive than a Collaboration_Ext_NX license.

You should compare the two possibilities.

Top Tags