cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

AFX Customization

ptc-4890515
1-Newbie

AFX Customization

Is it possible to add custom profiles to AFX library.

I have found, that many of Bosch MGE profiles are missing in the library.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ales,

you can find the document here: http://kvisit.com/SnNCDAw

I must say, the document is far from complete, but it might help you getting started.

Jeroen.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Ales...

Yes, it is possible to add your own custom profiles. If you look carefully, you can find the profiles down inside the AFX directory in your Creo loadpoint. There are some tables and profile sections down in those directories. I had to actually open some of the tables and files up manually to figure out how they worked.

Take a look and see if you can find these. I do not recall the full procedure for how to add new profiles but I know it's possible (and not very hard). If you get stuck, write back and I'll try to take another look.

Thanks!

-Brian

I have a basic manual on that somewhere.

If you are intersted, please let me know.

Jeroen.

Jeroen,

I would really appreciate, if you could share the manual.

It would be much easier to get started.

Thanks!

Ales

Hello Ales,

currently we started to add a bunch more Bosch MGE Profiles to AFX library, if you tell us what you need, maybe we already have it. Send me mail to stefan@buw-soft.de

Stefan

Ales,

you can find the document here: http://kvisit.com/SnNCDAw

I must say, the document is far from complete, but it might help you getting started.

Jeroen.

visu
1-Newbie
(To:Jeroen)

hi Jeroen Bruyndonckx

I have downloaded the zip but i feel little difficult to develop, anyhow we will try it.

If anyone found please share about the downloaded zip file.

Thanks&regards

Viswanathan.K

Top Tags