cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Adding views in creo and floefd

ptc-4410620
1-Newbie

Adding views in creo and floefd

I started using creo and floefd on a different computer and I noticed that when I tried to change views there was no right side, front side, top, and bottom views. How do I add these views?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

6 REPLIES 6

Hi, to get this into the correct context ... can you please add which product you are refering to?

Creo Parametric, Creo Direct, Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 4.0 or the professional

version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling?

A help here would be appreciated.

Hi, I am using creo parametric. I think the part was modeled without using a template (which was modeled before I got it) and now I want to edit the part. There is only one view which is the front view.

This session will be transfered to the Creo board to be routed correctly - this board here is about Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express

Where is the creo board located?

Thanks Kris

Top Tags