cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Adjusting Format To Fix PDF offset

jvo-2
1-Newbie

Adjusting Format To Fix PDF offset

When I save drawing files as pdfs in WF5 it does not save the file at 0,0. Instead the drawing is offset depending on the format that I am using. Is there a way to fix this issue so that when I print as pdf or save copy as pdf the drawing will reorientate so that the drawing can be fully viewed without readjusting the drawing manually?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:jvo-2)

Welcome to the forum, Jeffrey.

I think you are dealing with a catch-22. The size of the drawing sets the size of the PDF and the offset is not accounted for. I have a feeling you will need to create format files that are already offset using a larger sheet size.

I am spoiled in using the Creo 2.0 PDF options. Typically the offsets are only for printers and these are used in the printing routines.

Top Tags