cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

BOM table indexing problem

lbolla
1-Newbie

BOM table indexing problem

Hello,

I work as a student in a company which needs a new type of BOM table. Specificly I have to sort a piping assembly by pipes, fittings, etc. It was pretty easy to create a new table with this filtering, but now i have 5-6 different region and each start indexing items by 1. And this is the problem: I want a continous indexing, not one which starts every region from 1.

Thanks you in advance,

-Laci

(fun fact: We have already a table with 2 region and a countinous index, but nobody knows how they made it :'D )

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbolla
1-Newbie
(To:lbolla)

I found out that I can set the starting index from the previous region with RepeatR->Attributes->click on region which i need->start index->click on last index from the pre. region->OK

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbolla
1-Newbie
(To:lbolla)

I found out that I can set the starting index from the previous region with RepeatR->Attributes->click on region which i need->start index->click on last index from the pre. region->OK

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags