cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

CREO Latency

wbottis
12-Amethyst

CREO Latency

Hello,

I am currently detailing an assembly.  I wouldn't say the assembly is particularly large.  Can anyone tell me why it takes 1-2 minutes to switch windows from assembly to drawing?  Is there any way to speed this up?  Thank you.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi William,

The performance issue could be caused by the size of the assembly or even by the graphics card on the machine.  Do you have an account and access to the PTC website?  There are some documents that I can link you to for further information.

Also, you can check the Platform Support page, to check if your machine configuration is certified or supported.  Click on the By Product drop down and select the release you are using, e.g. PTC Creo 2.0.

Thanks,

Amit

Thanks, Amit.  I do have an account.

Hi William,

You will find more information in this document:

CS133707 - Creo Parametric Large Assembly Management Central Resource Page

Amit

Hi Amit,

Looks like our admins set up a LAM config.pro ON and OFF macro to speed things up.  It just occurred to me.  Switching windows is rapid now.  Thank you.

Top Tags