cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Can Mathcad document be embedded in Creo drawing?

Ben8
11-Garnet

Can Mathcad document be embedded in Creo drawing?

A bit of a long shot but ...

I wonder, is it possble to embed the Mathcad calculation in Creo drawing? I'd imagine it would look like an image inserted into a drawing, but instead of a dumb image it would show the current Mathcad document.

I'd imagine it could work similarly to how MS excel sheet can be embedded inside MS Word document - it looks like an image but if you double click it - an embedded excel opens up.

I can find that it's possible to embed Mathcad document into the Creo model and use it to drive the model, but I am simply  looking for a way to display the mathcad document on the drawing.

I am currently making a screenshot of a Mathcad and then inserting it into Creo. It does the job but I wonder if there is a smarter way to see embed a document rather than making a screenshot.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Ben8)

Hi Ben,

I have not seen such examples as - embed the Mathcad calculation in Creo drawing.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

please ask PTC Support the same question. They must know whether requested functionality is implemented.

Martin Hanák

Unfortunatelly, I am working in a remote department of the company. The main department who manages Creo & Windchill is in another country, and therefore I have close to zero PTC support. 

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hi Ben,

I have not seen such examples as - embed the Mathcad calculation in Creo drawing.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags