cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Change the symbol from arrow to dot on note leader

jlecointre
1-Newbie

Change the symbol from arrow to dot on note leader

Hello all,

I'm searching how to replace the standard "arrow head" of a Pro/Piping note leader (bend number) by a dot, which I find more convenient to designate the intersection points at bends locations.

I have found parameter in the ".dtl" file to select the kind of arrow head (filled or hollow), its size, and also the size of dots, but not the way to have dots instead of the arrow heads on a standard basis.

Many thanks advanced.

Kind regards. Jean-Michel.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You may be looking for the .dtl option "default_leader_arrow_style" this is set to "automatic" by default but can be set to dot, arrow, nothing.

Andy Hermanson
Engineering Design Applications

tel 605.275.1040 x51114 mobile 605.951.0168
website www.daktronics.com
Top Tags