cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Changing dimension values/Adding text

cwilkes
7-Bedrock

Changing dimension values/Adding text

(Creo 1.0) I have a drawing file with (at this point) 4 different models. My drawing is dimensioned and laid out how I need it. My question is, how do I add simple notes to a dimension? Basically I just want to add "MAX. O.C." to the end of the dimension value. Does it need to be a certain type of dimension?

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
cwilkes
7-Bedrock
(To:cwilkes)

Ha, don't know how I missed that huge white box in the dimension properties. =X

It literally took you 4 minutes to solve your own issue. Isn't that always the way it goes? You look around for a solution and can't find it. Then, finally, you break down to ask for help from the rest of the world. The moment you hit the "send" button, the solution presents itself.

Ah, the number of times that's happened to me.

Top Tags