cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Circular Datum Targets

cmarquardt
6-Contributor

Circular Datum Targets

I am curious to know if anyone has found a solution to diameter datum targets, outside of creating your own symbols. The issue I am most curious about is that when creating Datum targets, the symbol is not large enough to house the dimension. It has no auto scaling functionality, and appears to have no options to make the symbol larger. If you adjust the height, it scales the whole symbol and not just the text.

It looks like somebody posted this back in 2004 with no responses.

I attached a couple snapshots for clarification, and of course for your viewing pleasure.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags