cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Combined Views

gfraulini
17-Peridot

Combined Views

Hi all,

I wondered how can I automatically set this setting activated at the start of the program (WF5).

I have not found the option for the config.pro, and setting that on the config.win doesn't work.

Nuova immagine (8).jpg

Thanks

Bye

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Giulio,

Unfortunately, the Display Combined Views option does not retain its setting between sessions and there is no config.pro option to control it in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0.  You can create a mapkey that toggles the option through View > Display Combined Views menu.

As of Creo 2.0, a config option has been added to control this - display_combined_views.  The default value is no and the description for the option is Display combined view tabs by default.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Giulio,

Unfortunately, the Display Combined Views option does not retain its setting between sessions and there is no config.pro option to control it in Creo Elements/Pro 5.0.  You can create a mapkey that toggles the option through View > Display Combined Views menu.

As of Creo 2.0, a config option has been added to control this - display_combined_views.  The default value is no and the description for the option is Display combined view tabs by default.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags