cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Component placement auto accepts when I rotate the assembly

mtomik
3-Visitor

Component placement auto accepts when I rotate the assembly

The title says it all. When I assemble a component to my assembly, if I hold my middle mouse button down to rotate the assembly after the rotation, it auto accepts the component placement. Sometimes I can get it to do one rotation without doing this and sometimes it does it on the first one. I'm realizing that whenever I assemble a component, I tend to rotate my assembly, so this is driving me crazy.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mtomik
3-Visitor
(To:mtomik)

answered my own question. I had mouse "bounce". basically, it was clicking again after I'd click, ending the component placement.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mtomik
3-Visitor
(To:mtomik)

answered my own question. I had mouse "bounce". basically, it was clicking again after I'd click, ending the component placement.

Top Tags