cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Create a PDF

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Create a PDF

im wondering how to publish to a PDF, so it pops up the PDF, before i have to save it.  in intralink, the pdf would show up on the screen, then do a file save as, and name it.  this one wants me to name it before i create it.  i dont really want to do that.  i would rather have the pdf show up, then look it over before i save it.

thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try this mapkey "caf".  Created in Creo2.  Just add to your local config.pro

If you need this for WF, let me know.  there is a little difference.

I do a couple things before I create the pdf.  I first turn the datums off (d-), then I zoom-reset (zr) the window.

I also supplied my .dop file for Adobe. Place that in your work or "start in" directory.

If it doesn't work, use yours (adjust code below - "bad1pdf" with yours). Adjust it as you see fit.

mapkey d- @MAPKEY_NAMESwitch off all datum display options;\

mapkey(continued) @MAPKEY_LABEL>Datum display off;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` \

mapkey(continued) `igToolbar_AncestorIGT_IGT_GRP_inh396938342.proe_win|.mcs29658718_mp|select_\

mapkey(continued) all_check` 0;

mapkey zr @MAPKEY_NAMEZoom reset;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Zoom reset;\

~ Command `ProCmdViewRefit`;

mapkey caf @MAPKEY_NAMEMakes a .pdf file and stores\nit in your work \

mapkey(continued) directory;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Create Adobe File;%d-;%zr;\

~ Command `ProCmdModelMkPdf';\

~ Select `intf_profile` `opt_profile`1  `bad1pdf`;\

~ Activate `intf_profile` `OkPshBtn`;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Try this mapkey "caf".  Created in Creo2.  Just add to your local config.pro

If you need this for WF, let me know.  there is a little difference.

I do a couple things before I create the pdf.  I first turn the datums off (d-), then I zoom-reset (zr) the window.

I also supplied my .dop file for Adobe. Place that in your work or "start in" directory.

If it doesn't work, use yours (adjust code below - "bad1pdf" with yours). Adjust it as you see fit.

mapkey d- @MAPKEY_NAMESwitch off all datum display options;\

mapkey(continued) @MAPKEY_LABEL>Datum display off;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` \

mapkey(continued) `igToolbar_AncestorIGT_IGT_GRP_inh396938342.proe_win|.mcs29658718_mp|select_\

mapkey(continued) all_check` 0;

mapkey zr @MAPKEY_NAMEZoom reset;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Zoom reset;\

~ Command `ProCmdViewRefit`;

mapkey caf @MAPKEY_NAMEMakes a .pdf file and stores\nit in your work \

mapkey(continued) directory;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Create Adobe File;%d-;%zr;\

~ Command `ProCmdModelMkPdf';\

~ Select `intf_profile` `opt_profile`1  `bad1pdf`;\

~ Activate `intf_profile` `OkPshBtn`;

Daniel,

Does the information in Ron's reply answer your query? You may mark that reply as correct answer fro the post.

Top Tags