cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Create a PDF

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Create a PDF

im wondering how to publish to a PDF, so it pops up the PDF, before i have to save it.  in intralink, the pdf would show up on the screen, then do a file save as, and name it.  this one wants me to name it before i create it.  i dont really want to do that.  i would rather have the pdf show up, then look it over before i save it.

thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try this mapkey "caf".  Created in Creo2.  Just add to your local config.pro

If you need this for WF, let me know.  there is a little difference.

I do a couple things before I create the pdf.  I first turn the datums off (d-), then I zoom-reset (zr) the window.

I also supplied my .dop file for Adobe. Place that in your work or "start in" directory.

If it doesn't work, use yours (adjust code below - "bad1pdf" with yours). Adjust it as you see fit.

mapkey d- @MAPKEY_NAMESwitch off all datum display options;\

mapkey(continued) @MAPKEY_LABEL>Datum display off;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` \

mapkey(continued) `igToolbar_AncestorIGT_IGT_GRP_inh396938342.proe_win|.mcs29658718_mp|select_\

mapkey(continued) all_check` 0;

mapkey zr @MAPKEY_NAMEZoom reset;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Zoom reset;\

~ Command `ProCmdViewRefit`;

mapkey caf @MAPKEY_NAMEMakes a .pdf file and stores\nit in your work \

mapkey(continued) directory;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Create Adobe File;%d-;%zr;\

~ Command `ProCmdModelMkPdf';\

~ Select `intf_profile` `opt_profile`1  `bad1pdf`;\

~ Activate `intf_profile` `OkPshBtn`;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Try this mapkey "caf".  Created in Creo2.  Just add to your local config.pro

If you need this for WF, let me know.  there is a little difference.

I do a couple things before I create the pdf.  I first turn the datums off (d-), then I zoom-reset (zr) the window.

I also supplied my .dop file for Adobe. Place that in your work or "start in" directory.

If it doesn't work, use yours (adjust code below - "bad1pdf" with yours). Adjust it as you see fit.

mapkey d- @MAPKEY_NAMESwitch off all datum display options;\

mapkey(continued) @MAPKEY_LABEL>Datum display off;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Activate `main_dlg_cur` \

mapkey(continued) `igToolbar_AncestorIGT_IGT_GRP_inh396938342.proe_win|.mcs29658718_mp|select_\

mapkey(continued) all_check` 0;

mapkey zr @MAPKEY_NAMEZoom reset;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Zoom reset;\

~ Command `ProCmdViewRefit`;

mapkey caf @MAPKEY_NAMEMakes a .pdf file and stores\nit in your work \

mapkey(continued) directory;@MAPKEY_LABEL>Create Adobe File;%d-;%zr;\

~ Command `ProCmdModelMkPdf';\

~ Select `intf_profile` `opt_profile`1  `bad1pdf`;\

~ Activate `intf_profile` `OkPshBtn`;

Daniel,

Does the information in Ron's reply answer your query? You may mark that reply as correct answer fro the post.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags