cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Create menu drop-down annotation feature

MuriloSilva
3-Visitor

Create menu drop-down annotation feature

I created a parameter with restriction, when I open the panel parameters it is displayed with a list of options, but when I create a annotation feature and link with this parameter, I can't edit this annotation with menu drop-down. I only can edit by text.

Someone know some method that I can create a  menu drop-down parameter in screen of creo?

My assembly have many relations and parameters that control this model.

The parameters have many options, and answer only by text is difficult.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think it's possible to get the dropdown on that value edit panel, at least in Creo Parametric 2.0.

Will have to see if this is different in Creo Parametric 4.0.

Thank you James.

Provisionally, I created the parameter restriction within the annotation.

I associated this parameter with the information that will be visible on the screen and created a mapkey so that the user can click on the annotation and open the parameters screen annotation quickly.

This way the user can answer using the combo-box and will only be displayed the parameter he wants to answer.

Top Tags