cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Create table and split column

MaikTheBike
15-Moonstone

Create table and split column

Hi,

Can somebody tell me, how I can create a BOM that looks like the table on the right side in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYp3p1c_FVQ&list=PLu3Czdvt5EPnr2u1wt8_EpS4utCUEIo5W

As you can see I want to split the column "part name" into two colums for the assembly and the part... Also the numbering should be as it is in the video.

How can I do that ? Maybe sb. has a *.tbl-file of such a table for me ?

Thanks,

Maik

There are 10 videos in this set. All together will give you the complete idea about Repeat Region, to create and control the tables. Go through each video to understand better. SATYENDRA VALUABLE VIDEOS CADX THE CAD EXPERT Difference between General repeat region and Nested repeat region BOM table
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for you help and the link you posted. When I click the link it says "Account not authorized". 

When I try to upgrade my Access it says "Customer number and SON don't match".

We bought Creo so we should have Access to this Content ?

Thanks,
Maik

Hi,

to uprade your account you can use information available in license file. It is:

• Customer Number
  • SCN, i.e. Service Contract Number ... available in Contract column in license list

Martin Hanák
Top Tags