cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 2.0 crashes with measure tool

GC_1679608
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 crashes with measure tool

Hello,

I recently install Creo parametric 2.0 due to customer request. When I use the measure function, the program crashes.
I also use Creo 6.0 but this problem does not arise. Maybe some problems with graphic settings.

Thank you in advance.
Marco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:GC_1679608)

You can try the adding the graphics options in your config.pro. (you have to manually add the option, it's hidden, so it doesn't come up in the list)

GRAPHICS WIN32_GDI

If it works without crashing, it is a graphics issue, remove the option and try updating your graphics card driver.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:GC_1679608)

You can try the adding the graphics options in your config.pro. (you have to manually add the option, it's hidden, so it doesn't come up in the list)

GRAPHICS WIN32_GDI

If it works without crashing, it is a graphics issue, remove the option and try updating your graphics card driver.

Thank you Steve,

I change the graphics settings from OPENGL to WIN32_GDI. Now Creo 2.0 works without crashing.

When I installed Creo 6.0 I had the same problem, but after updating graphics card driver, everything was fine.

Maybe the updated drivers don't support an old version like Creo 2.0.

In the end, I think I will use OPENGL setting for Creo 6.0 and WIN32_GDI for Creo 2.0 (I use two different config.pro).

Thanks again.

Marco

Top Tags