cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 2 m100: HLR Interrupted in Drawings

ScottPearson
3-Visitor

Creo 2 m100: HLR Interrupted in Drawings

All:

We just moved from WF4 to Creo 2 m100 yesterday.

Interrupt HLR

Hidden line removal has been interrupted.

Do you want to continue HLR,
switch to wireframe, or cancel this
update of the display?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

All:

Here is another tidbit of info.

I was again presented with the RED X on a Drawing of an assembly. But this time I elected not to click on the RED X.

It took a while but the Drawing eventually regenerated with all the Views present..., and the RED X went away.

This behavior is still highly different than anything we experienced with these same Drawing files in Wildfire 4. In WF4, the Drawing above opened with all Views regenerated in about 4 seconds.

So I am still wondering what's new in Creo 2 m100 which is causing this horrible regen ("Interrupt HLR") issue.

Any ideas?

Scott Pearson
Senior Designer
CAD System Administrator

[cid:image003.png@01CFB873.6D911C10]S O U T H W E S T R E S E A R C H I N S T I T U T E(r)
Space Science and Engineering Division
Space Systems Directorate
Department of Space Engineering
6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238

The first thing that comes to mind is the fast_hlr setting.

The red-X is not new, but it may be that it went by fast enough before it went un-noticed or was fast enough that the time-out before displaying it was longer than the view regen time.

I still recall it from the HP-UX stations. It was quite the time saver when getting to the correct sheet on mult-sheet drawings.

x

On 08/15/14 10:26, Pearson, Scott wrote:
>
> All:
>
> Here is another tidbit of info.
>
> I was again presented with the RED X on a Drawing of an assembly. But this time I elected *not*to
> click on the RED X.
>
> It took a while but the Drawing eventually regenerated with all the Views present..., and the RED
> X went away.
>
> This behavior is still highly different than anything we experienced with these same Drawing files
> in Wildfire 4. In WF4, the Drawing above opened with all Views regenerated in about 4 seconds.
>
> So I am still wondering what's new in Creo 2 m100 which is causing this horrible regen ("Interrupt
> HLR") issue.
>

Did you have auto_regen_views no in WF4?

> Any ideas?
>
> *Scott Pearson
> *Senior Designer
>
> CAD System Administrator
>
> *S O U T H W E S T R E S E A R C H I N S T I T U T E^®
> **Space Science and Engineering Division*
>
> Space Systems Directorate
> Department of Space Engineering