cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 3 Annotations

MikeMarcoux
11-Garnet

Creo 3 Annotations

We've certainly migrated to Creo 3 from Creo 2, and by the looks of it, annotating geotols really hasn't gotten any easier.  I'm still wrestling with the issues outlined in this thread:

Creo 2 - Geometric Tolerances/Annotations

Now I've run into some additional issues.  We have a part which appears on two separate drawings, and for the life of me, I can't get the geometric datums to show on any other drawings but the original.  When I locate the datum I want, it appears in the annotation tree, but will not show on the drawing.  I can reference it in geotols, the datum callout just won't show in the drawing. 

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Oh, one thing that I did notice, but forgot to mention.  In the drawing where I cannot get it to display, a tiny black box appears next to the geotol in question.  When I right click on it, I get no options to display or erase.  Just shortcuts to create dims or annotations. 

I'm guessing, but doesn't the black rectangle suggest it is suppressed?

Top Tags