cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 3 - They finally fixed something

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member

Creo 3 - They finally fixed something

Thank you PTC for finally fixing two features that have been a pain to use , since the launch of Wildfire 5.0

1. the manufacturing information window, is now staying on top, and not going behind every time you do something, so annoying and difficult to use, now its fixed. see image:

FIX1.JPG

2. The operation comments window size is now fixed, I can now see what I am typing, it had been a very small window that couldn't be resized, like looking through a hole in the fence. now it is fixed.see image

FIX2.JPG

two little thing, two big improvements in Creo 3.

Now , how about fixing the follow cut parameters.....it is missing the arc_feed, this is a massive head ache, as I need to spilt the cut to reduce the feedrate when the tool gets into the tight area, but as the follow cut doesn't have its own ARC_FEEDRATE parameter, its defaults to the sequence parent value.

Also like the new sequence menu layout, and the fact you can create a sequence xml directly from the sequence instead of going into the process manager.

Really like what I am seeing in the manufacturing side with Creo 3.0 guys.......

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello mister Wheelsofsteel,

did they switch all the middle-age wildfire menu's to the modern version? or did it stay the same for all 5-axis, pocketing, surface,... milling sequences?

Because those are one pita to work with!

Top Tags