cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo License Check

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Creo License Check

A few weeks ago I came across a document that was created by someone.  Maybe a powerpoint or PDF?  Not sure.

It explained in detail how Creo checks for a license and when.  I also don't remember the name of the file but there were other topics in it too.  I can't find it now.  Does anyone know where it is?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

I found it.  I was originally looking for .ppt but it's a .pptx.  Presented by David Haigh

Starting on slide 65.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

unfortunately I do not understand exactly your question.

Some information ....

See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS235640

• License refresh value: 1 minute

See David Haigh's presentations on creo_parametric_customization.ui - HELP! Need correct location page

MH

Martin Hanák
STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Thank you Martin.

I believe it was a presentation by someone.  Maybe they presented at a conference.  I'll have another look at my docs to see if I can find it and I will post it if I do.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I found it.  I was originally looking for .ppt but it's a .pptx.  Presented by David Haigh

Starting on slide 65.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags