cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Model-rendering as a product-picture

ptc-5164198
2-Guest

Creo Model-rendering as a product-picture

Hello!

In our company we use Creo Parapetric for modelling of energy-cabinets.

Now we want to create renderings for use as product-pictures.

It must not be very high-quality pictures with lights and so on.

Is there any possibility to do this without the rendering-licence?

My second question is about the file-types which can be created out of Creo.

What we actually need is an isolated (cropped?) image with a transparent background. So that we can put it on variant templates (for print-use, for web-use...). Is there any possibility to do this out of Creo?

I would be happy if you had best practice examples for me!

Best regards,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You didn't say what license you have but if you are using a "modern" licenses, then the rendering package is included in the base T1 design essentials license.

Using the rendering package you can set the background to be transparent.

If you are using an older license package that doesn't include the rendering extension then the best thing you can do is to turn up the shade quality and turn on anti-alising (File->Options-> Model Display and Entity Display). You can then save as a TIFF (or PNG) and turn up the DPI and the image depth.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You didn't say what license you have but if you are using a "modern" licenses, then the rendering package is included in the base T1 design essentials license.

Using the rendering package you can set the background to be transparent.

If you are using an older license package that doesn't include the rendering extension then the best thing you can do is to turn up the shade quality and turn on anti-alising (File->Options-> Model Display and Entity Display). You can then save as a TIFF (or PNG) and turn up the DPI and the image depth.

Top Tags