cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo View Export Annotations not included on some Combined States

JavierL
7-Bedrock

Creo View Export Annotations not included on some Combined States

I am having an odd error where when I export a Creo View file, of the ~20 Combined states (showing my assemblies subsystems), only 1 of them is showing the annotations which I have assigned to the combined state

I have checked everything but the states all appear good, and when I cycle through them in Creo they show up correctly

but when saving to Creo View only 1 of them shows its annotation, the master state shows most of the annotations but not all.

I have tried different settings in the recipe, but they dont seem to work

(I have it set not to export the simplified reps not to clog up the viewables list in Creo View)

Anything I may be over looking?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the error, a fastener hidden down in a subassembly was set to automatic representation

My experience is that anything set to automatic or default simplified representation will cause all sorts of issues with Creo View Exports

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@JavierL wrote:

I am having an odd error where when I export a Creo View file, of the ~20 Combined states (showing my assemblies subsystems), only 1 of them is showing the annotations which I have assigned to the combined state

I have checked everything but the states all appear good, and when I cycle through them in Creo they show up correctly

but when saving to Creo View only 1 of them shows its annotation, the master state shows most of the annotations but not all.

I have tried different settings in the recipe, but they dont seem to work

(I have it set not to export the simplified reps not to clog up the viewables list in Creo View)

Anything I may be over looking?

Hi,

please ask PTC Support.

Martin Hanák

I found the error, a fastener hidden down in a subassembly was set to automatic representation

My experience is that anything set to automatic or default simplified representation will cause all sorts of issues with Creo View Exports

Top Tags