cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo config option that governs weak to strong dimensions...rounding my numbers to whole numbers

ptc-5430765
1-Newbie

Creo config option that governs weak to strong dimensions...rounding my numbers to whole numbers

Hi all,

I have creo 2 in work, and im encountering a strange phemomenon in sketcher mode.

I may have edited some modifer that controls this whne playing aorund but cannot find it again.

if i am sketching on a part and am for example using references in an assembly, then i sketch geometry over those assy references....then i remove the assy references and dimension that geometry inside tthe part..using part references....sometimes i might end up with a dimension going to a couple of decimal places....say a hole that i have sketched over an assembly hole using assembly references...is 200.456 from my part edge. I have found now, with that whateverever way my config file is setup...if i right click and strengthen the weak dimension that appears from my part reference i have added when i remove the assy reference....the dimension is rounded to a whole number and the geometry moves tot this. This never used to happen. Can someone point me to the creo configuration option that governs this?

Thanks

Adam

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

take a look at:

sketcher_strngthn_to_def_dec_pl

Top Tags