cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo tutorial: How to create Offset Section

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

Creo tutorial: How to create Offset Section

In this tutorial, you can learn How to create cross sections - Offset Section

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
1 REPLY 1
BPO
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirPalffy)

I have an offset section where the cut lines are not showing properly. It is where a small hole on the circumference of a wide disk breaks through. The break-through profile should curl toward the center of the disk but Creo 4.0 shows the profile curling away-from the center of the disc. Even manipulation of the lines via EDGE DISPLAY (See LAYOUT) won't permit me to correct the view. If you are interested in looking into this I could send the file, but for now here is a screen-shot illustrating the problem. It is as if the camera after showing the cut lines properly, wants to show everything beyond the cut line as if viewed horizontally, as if based on only the upper cut line.

I might add, that the very lowest part of the section isn't showing properly either. The left and right flange should be taller (the part in section) while the part in the background ought not show at all.

How can this be amended?

CreoOffsetSect1.JPG

Top Tags