cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Design steel frame buildings with any PTC products???

ptc-6774025
1-Newbie

Design steel frame buildings with any PTC products???

I have seen a friend use Creo to design wheelchairs, perform FEA and minimise the materials used as a result. I am a steef frame building constructor which are subject to design standards for wind force, muti axial loading, weight bearing etc. I wondered if there was a PTC application for such? If there was I could reduce materials, apply reinforcing with different points of application, etc.

Anyone have any ideas? I would like to frame a discussion on this.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately this subforum has the misleading name "Community Help". It is meant for discussion about the forum and the forum software itself.

For questions about Creo please post in the approprioate section here

http://communities.ptc.com/community/post!input.jspa?containerType=14&container=2023

or in a suitable subspace.

Thanks for pointing this new member in the right direction Werner, as you suggested I've moved this discussion into our community.

Top Tags