cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Detailed View - Sheet scale

ptc-5001007
1-Newbie

Detailed View - Sheet scale

I have a query on Creo regarding the creation of detailed views in a drawing. I have a drawing where a number of detailed views have been created and moved to a 2nd sheet. This sheet has been scaled to 1:2 as all of the detailed views (that have been moved to sheet 2) have this same scale. However all the views still display the scale below the detail name. I have tried to change the drawing scale to be "default scale for sheet (1:2)" but this option is greyed out.

Is this an optional config setting ? to allow the detailed view to use the 'Default scale for sheet' setting.

Having the option greyed out when I had one sheet with a scale of 1:10 makes sense (as you generally want a blow up scale for the detail), but now with the 2nd sheet at the correct scale, all the detailed views are just repeating the sheet scale.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You have probably run into a holdover from the days where every sheet was the same scale. I am not certain about this but I think this is the case.

Regardless, this would be a good Idea to run up the flagpole in the Ideas section. I fully understand where you are coming from.

Welcome to the forum!

Top Tags