cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Dim Properties, Subfix text doesn't sit below dimension line (Creo Elements/Direct 19)

RobertWK
4-Participant

Dim Properties, Subfix text doesn't sit below dimension line (Creo Elements/Direct 19)

I'm currently experiencing a problem where the requirement is for subfix texts to rest below the dimension line, but can't seem to adjust any of the settings to provide it.

If I modify the dimension settings to sit "on" the dimension line, the dimension line extension does not draw in between the dimension and the subfix, and I can't seem to find anywhere to make that an option.

The only choice is to make the dimension text sit "above" the line, but then there's too many stacked elements above the line and I don't want that either.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
apapadopoulos-2
5-Regular Member
(To:RobertWK)

Hello, Do you mean suffix and not subfix?

Suffix is additional text after the dimension (@D) so this cannot be changed.

If you want text below dimension just type below the dimension  see bellow for a <test> example.

Is this what you were looking for?

01.JPG

I definitely mean subfix. The first picture is the type of dimension I am getting that I can't seem to change.

DIM_1.JPG

The second picture is the desired effect (edited to include what we want):

DIM_2.JPG

The third picture is the options I have available to me. 

DIM_3.JPG

I've checked all my settings and there is no combination that I can seemingly make possible to acheive picture #2.

apapadopoulos-2
5-Regular Member
(To:RobertWK)

Sorry your question is for Creo Direct, I though you were talking about the Creo Parametric.

I don't know about the Direct. But if there are no options on the Arrow/Line section check the configurations.

You should have option to setup things like ISO or ANSI standard, dimension line, witness line etc.

Top Tags