cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Dimension re-reference

ptc-2781586
4-Participant

Dimension re-reference

In a Parametric Model, I have some features which are controlled by relations/parameters. Based on given dimensions some features are suppressed and some are active, when I change parameters they change. Now In the Drawing view, I had created the Dimension but when I change parameters....some features are suppressed & some unsupressed features get active, so my drawing gets meshed...and i lost almost all the dimensions...and all dimensions are needs to recreate or need to do edit reference. Can anyone help me, how to maintain the dimension of feature in drawing view.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-2781586)

Could you use the show and erase menu in order to show the dimension of these suppressed/resumed features? This way, when you suppress a feature its dimensions are erased from the drawing and if you resume this feature the dimensions come back again.
ptc-2781586
4-Participant
(To:SylvainA.)

But this feature suppress / Unsuppress is controlled by relations! based on the parameter value i put & relations mentioned in the model. Thanks for your help.
Top Tags