cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Drag and Drop to Resize Table?

eSheldon
1-Newbie

Drag and Drop to Resize Table?

Is there a way to drag and drop to resize a table (BOM), just like every other program?

Using "Height and Width" to itterate and preview the size of a table seems to be time consuming.

Using Pro/E Wildfire 5.0

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I guess your talking of BOM in the drawing, if so go to table ribbon and select the table by clicking left top corner, right click for pop up menu options. You will get height and widht property to change. Also you can able to drag and drop by clicking left corner. Indivudal rows can be selcected and properties can be changed.

Right, but that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

A properties dialog always takes a lot more time. I'm trying to find a way to be more efficient. Right clicking the table or a column and using height and width adjustment requires iterating. I want to drag the resize certain columns faster to adjust for longer descriptions, materials, etc.

Top Tags