cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Drawing Parameters in Repeat Region

Hozaibergen
10-Marble

Drawing Parameters in Repeat Region

Hello!

I have some parameters in my drawing.

For example - FORMAT, NUMOFSHEETS

How can I add this parameters in repeat region? For example construction &format doesnt work in repeat region (hides the parameter value)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Drawing parameters are not supported in repeat regions:

Thank You. I'm very sorry to hear this

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Hozaibergen)

What information are you trying to show in the repeat region and why?

@BenLoosli Hello! In my drawing I have a parameter "sheets" which like "&total_sheets" shows the total number of sheets in the drawing.

So, when there is only one sheet in my drawing, the number of current sheet in the first sheet should be shown empty, and if total number of sheets > 1 then the number of current sheet in the first sheet is automatically changed to the "1".

I wanted to add this parameter "sheets" to the repeat region and then use the equation to refer to it

@BenLoosli I completed this task by registering a drawing program, but it is inconvenient to enter the program every time. Again, it’s a pity that you can’t write a program in the frm

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Hozaibergen)

Use a drawing template to start your drawing and you can have the drawing program in the template.

Top Tags