cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Drawing - Show Model Annotations - Erase multiple axis

EddyVE
10-Marble

Drawing - Show Model Annotations - Erase multiple axis

Hi all,

In the drawing module, I have a 2D drawing of a model.

With 'Show Model Annotations' I had shown all the hole axis/axes in multiple views.

Now I changed the 'Visible Area' of a view from 'Full View' to 'Broken View'.

Now I am left with many axes that are still visible. (see screenshot).

I want to remove the axes that are positioned outside of the model (red ellipse in the screenshot).

I would like to remove/erase the axes that I don't need by selecting them all at once by dragging a rectangle over them to select. But this does not seem possible (or I have not found a way..).

I simply cannot get any of the axis checkboxes back in the 'Show Model Annotations' window. Which ever view I select.

The only way to select the axis to erase them, seems to be to individually select them on the drawing!

Or, to select them (also individually) in the Drawing Tree ...

Is there any way to 'mass select' all the axes to erase them? Ideally by dragging a rectangle over them....?

EddyVE_0-1628069292264.png

Thanks in advance for any tips!

2D Drawing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:EddyVE)

Go to the Annotate tab, then, in the lower- right corner, change the "smart filter" to Datum Axis. Then you than drag a rectangle over the axis and Creo will only select axis. Then you can use the delete key. (Creo 4)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:EddyVE)

Go to the Annotate tab, then, in the lower- right corner, change the "smart filter" to Datum Axis. Then you than drag a rectangle over the axis and Creo will only select axis. Then you can use the delete key. (Creo 4)

EddyVE
10-Marble
(To:StephenW)

OMG. The one thing that I hadn't tried yet! 😊
That is what I was searching for.
Thank you so much for this solution and your quick reply!

(Forgot to mention. I am using Creo 4.0).

Top Tags