cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Drw display of thread dimensions coming from hole table

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Drw display of thread dimensions coming from hole table

Good afternoon,

I haven't worked with threads and drawings for a long time so I think I have forgotten some details. I cannot find an answer in this forum...

My customer asks the following:

He adds a hole with thread to his part by using a holetable file. A metric thread is usally displayed as a drawing dimension like "M20". The holetable contains a column calledFASTENER_ID and there "M20" is given for this id.

When displaying the thread/hole in a drw xsec and showing the hole feature's dimension, there is no "M20" - instead the dimension is being displayed as "20" with the diameter symbol.

So the question is: How is it possible to display the "M20" from columnFASTENER_ID in the feature's dimension?

Kind regards,

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 6
D-65439 Floersheim / Germany

phone: +49 6145 598296
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Show the hole feature annotation instead fo the dimension.

Top Tags