cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Editing Quilted feature Line Types in Drawings

Charles421SD
4-Participant

Editing Quilted feature Line Types in Drawings

I am working in Creo 10 and having trouble editing line style widths on quilted components and imported features in assemblies. As it is, when I print my drawings, these features come out much too bold. I was hoping this could be corrected in my drawing options, but I have not found anything that helped. Someone suggested I try to use the Data Doctor tool but the many unfamiliar options in it forced me to step back until I can better understand. I am open to any suggestions that might help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the links. They were very helpful and I am now able to move forward. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you have to define pentable properly. I can provide more information if you create test data, upload them and provide information related to line widths.

Martin Hanák

Thank you MartinHanak,

I do not recall ever seeing "pentable" in Creo. Could you point to me where I can find it? Also, our company policy does not allow me to share any imagery of our data. 

Thank you for the links. They were very helpful and I am now able to move forward. 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags