cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Enhanement Possiibility; Right Mouse Button and Menus

BrentDrysdale
7-Bedrock

Enhanement Possiibility; Right Mouse Button and Menus

Hi Folks,

Following on from my earlier posts about enhancement...

I am 52 years old and my eyes not as great as they once were so I like ways to help distinguish different commands and improve contrast. More recent colour (English spelling) schemes have been more pastel in shade and lower contrast so I use the pre-WF colours.

Related to this I think there is a possibility of a good improvement for me (and I hope many others) in the way Menus and Right Mouse button choices are shown. Have a look and see what you think.

Regards,

Brent Drysdale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

That is a nice idea, but I would prefer that it was off by default and turned on with a config option. I personally like the way they setup the colors in WF5.

Good point. I never thought that much about the color of the menus, but I see where the higher contrast in the lines could be of benefit.

-Greg

Top Tags