cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Erase line display

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Erase line display

Hi all,

does anyone have any idea why, when a drawing view is set to wireframe display, you do not appear to be able to erase any tan lines? its most annoying.

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

HI John...

Hmmm... never noticed this. Of course, I almost never use wireframe mode either!

You could always use Hidden Line or No Hidden mode and then turn on the wireframe edges using the Wireframe edge option. That's sort of the long way around the barn but it seems to work on my end.

Good luck!

-Brian

Hi Brian,

thank you for the reply, yes, that worked for me, very painful though, its twice the work.

Regards

John

I'm not sure why you can't seem to erase any lines in Wireframe mode. Seems odd that all other lines erase correctly. I'm not sure this isn't a bug of some sort. Maybe it's just something so rarely tried that no one noticed it hasn't been working!

Maybe see what PTC customer support says? Maybe it's just an oversight.

Thanks!

-Brian

Top Tags