cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Explode state set in Model View Manager

ptc-2174012
1-Newbie

Explode state set in Model View Manager

Gurus,

I have a problem with explode states that I create in the Model View Manager, then try to display them in a drawing view. I set the positions of the assembly parts in the model and save the Assembly. Then when I put the assembly on a drawing and set the view state to the explode view I made earlier the view does not show the parts in their explode position. I can modify the position in the drawing and the parts stay just like they should, I can even toggle the view in the drawing once this is done. But, the positions that I set in Assembly View Manager do not show up in the drawing. Has anyone run into a reason that this would happen?

Thanks,
Bryan West
Product Engineer
The GSI Group
E-mail: -<">mailto:->

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags