cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Explode state set in Model View Manager

ptc-2174012
1-Newbie

Explode state set in Model View Manager

Gurus,

I have a problem with explode states that I create in the Model View Manager, then try to display them in a drawing view. I set the positions of the assembly parts in the model and save the Assembly. Then when I put the assembly on a drawing and set the view state to the explode view I made earlier the view does not show the parts in their explode position. I can modify the position in the drawing and the parts stay just like they should, I can even toggle the view in the drawing once this is done. But, the positions that I set in Assembly View Manager do not show up in the drawing. Has anyone run into a reason that this would happen?

Thanks,
Bryan West
Product Engineer
The GSI Group
E-mail: -<">mailto:->

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags